TWI Aviation, in association with Longreach Aviation, is pleased to offer these direct employment positions with Spring Airlines of Japan for Captains on the B737NG aircraft.
These positions are available for both type-rated and non-type rated Captains with previous airline experience and a minimum of 500 hours PIC on a jet aircraft.
These contract are 3 years in length, renewable for 3 years each rollover, and have a commuting and non-commuting roster mode.
There is a sign on bonus of USD5,000 plus a contract completion bonus, ticketing allowance, moving allowance, housing allowance and employee travel on Spring Airlines. Full on ground support in Japan is provided with a team of local staff to support all pilots and their family.
TWIA provides all of its pilots with access a group Loss of Income insurance and Life Insurance underwritten by Lloyds of London, with selectable levels of cover up to US$15,000 per month for 24 months, plus a lump sum of up to US$550,000.
In addition, all TWIA pilots are automatically covered by our emergency medical insurance and travel benefits package.
If you would to download a flyer then please click here.
Benefits[table “51” not found /]
- JCAB ATPL B737 rating, or JCAB ATPL Jet Type rating
- ICAO ATPL with >1,500 hrs total, and >500 hrs Jet PIC on jet with MTOW >50,000kg
- ICAO ATPL with >2,000 hrs total, and >500 hrs Jet PIC on jet with MTOW >30,000kg
- Minimum 1,000 hrs EFIS
- Previous airline experience
- Max age 60 if JCAB qualified, or maximum of 55 years of age if ICAO qualified.
- Valid First Class Medical, with BMI<30
- ICAO English Level 4 or above
Firstly, please make sure you have registered with Longreach Aviation.
Click here to register.
The application for Spring Japan Airlines requires the submission of the following documents:
- Application Form
- Aeronautical Experience Form
- Letter of Appointment
- Scanned copies of your personal documents
Please contact us for copies of the above documents.
When completed, please send all documents to email@example.com, whom you can also contact to answer any questions you have.